Friday 27 April 2012

of Montreal ~ Concorde 2 Brighton 27th April 2012

I've seen of Montreal 2 times prior to this show & both times the gig proved to be a neon psycadelic treat to all the senses. Not so much a gig as a fully realised trip an of Montreal gig always stands out in my mind with it's interesting choreography and use of projections, not to mention the band are just incredibly tight with Kevin Barnes commanding the stage as good as any certified pop star. This show blew even the absaloutly incredible performance at ATP 2008 out of the water with the real stand out was the stellar performance of 'She's A Rejecor' which totally blew me and the rest of the crowds collective minds. Words can never do an of Montreal show justice so I'm just going to say that this was one of the best gigs I've ever been to in my life, period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment