Friday 4 May 2012

Album Review: The Cribs - The Belly Of The Brazen Bull


Never been much of a fan of The Cribs, in fact the moment a Smith turned up I thought they went from being an okay band that I didn't have much time for to a remarkably dull band I have NO time for... so imagine my surprise when I found out that not only enjoyed 'The Belly Of The Brazen Bull' but I think it might be one of the best indie rock albums to come out in a very long time, no don't you dare leave, for I am deadly serious it's an energetic hook filled block of bliss. If you've never liked The Cribs at all then the is a very high probability you won't find anything to like here because it's not a reinvention but they've just really refined their craft and ruddy well love it I do. A+ Guys



No comments:

Post a Comment